As a popular basketball simulation video gameplay, NBA 2K18 is still a must-buy. NBA 2K18 has four different avenues to simulated hardwood action: Play Now, MyPlayer, MyGM/MyLeague and MyTeam. Ranging from a subtle change to a massive makeover, each game mode was updated for the new season. Let's now look at some of those noticeable changes.
2K's popular card collecting mode returns with even more microtransactions than before. Of all the game modes, this occupies the least amount of my time. NBA 2K18 is loaded with plenty of options to customize your playing experience without forking over handfuls of virtual currency such as NBA 2K18 MT.
This isn't 2K's most ambitious attempt at creating a believable backstory, but it might be the most customizable individual experience yet. Once you have the basics out of the way, you begin your journey. Once you work through a few tryouts with your new team, you are unleashed into an open world with hundreds of other created players.
MyGM / MyLeague
Like the Play Now mode, 2K didn't mess with a good thing here. You'll notice a slight change when you come to your first offseason, as NBA 2K18 now includes the free agent moratorium. The offseason still features a robust NBA Draft simulation, which includes an array of incredibly detailed draft classes created by 2K's impressive community of players.
For further reading of NBA 2K18 News & Guides, keep following on U4NBA or visit website. The fullest news, screenshots, videos, guides and tips, here are all what you want to know.
- NBA 2K18 Game Modes Are Fully Fleshed Out And Are Packed
- NBA 2K18: There's A Lot Less Waiting And Way More Playing
- NBA 2K18 MT: We Appreciate Your Kindly Support And Trust To U4NBA
- NBA 2K18 MT: U4NBA Product Diversification And Service Personalization
- NBA 2K18: Virtual Currency Has Become One Of The Most Discussed Topics
- Every Feature Of NBA 2K18 Has Undergone Some Sort Of Improvement
- Irving Is One Of Three Covers For This Year's Basketball Game NBA 2K18
- NBA 2K18 Has Made Some Strides And Changes In Gameplay
- NBA 2K18: Microtransactions Is Connected With The Real-Life NBA Offseason