Year after year, NBA 2K series continually releasing a quality basketball game, it's a known fact that this series is one of the best basketball video game franchises in history. In a word, speaking of sports video games, almost all players firstly think of NBA 2K series, since it push the whole development of sport video games. In terms of recent NBA 2K18, it received much highly appreciated from fans throughout the world. U4NBA take the responsibility to sell safe and cheap NBA 2K18 MT.
But, many players haven't been popular with fans. Today, Let's List The Top 5 Players You Will Hate To Play With In NBA 2K18
This is a selection that almost doesn’t need to be explained. Despite his insane speed and agility, Isaiah Thomas is one of the worst players to use in NBA 2K18. Thomas is rated an 89 in this year’s game, but that overall definitely can’t make up for IT’s small stature, which proves to be a massive disadvantage in 2K.
Eric Gordon was one of the most surprising players of last season, leading the league in three-pointers made at one stage, and running away with Sixth Man of the Year honors. But Eric Gordon has one of the weirdest shooting forms in the game, releasing the ball at just above chest level, making his threes extremely easy to block for the other team unless he's wide open.
In fact, DeMar DeRozan is a great player in real lifek, as are all of the players on this list, but DeMar DeRozan is a nightmare to use in 2K if you want to play realistically. Because of his real-life playstyle, DeRozan's three-point ratings are less than great for a shooting guard, meaning DeMar DeRozan won’t be dropping 3-5 threes a game for you.
Derrick Rose is always going to be one of the most enjoyable players to use in 2K, solely because of his speed, quick handles, and athleticism, but in NBA 2K18, if you wanted to use Rose just like his prime years in Chicago, you’re going to be in for a shock. 2K have reworked the layup system for NBA 2K18, removing the layup meter, but still requiring the player to time their layups to have success with them.
Instead of being a skilled finisher around the rim, Carmelo Anthony excels on the perimeter with his silky-smooth jumper, but if he's not pulling up for three or spotting up, you’re going to have a bad time with Melo. Carmelo Anthony is also an avid fan of the mid-range jumper, but thanks to 2K, it is almost impossible to replicate Anthony’s style of play in the game.
More players information and introduction, visit the official website here.
- NBA 2K18 Game Modes Are Fully Fleshed Out And Are Packed
- NBA 2K18: There's A Lot Less Waiting And Way More Playing
- NBA 2K18 MT: We Appreciate Your Kindly Support And Trust To U4NBA
- NBA 2K18 MT: U4NBA Product Diversification And Service Personalization
- NBA 2K18: Virtual Currency Has Become One Of The Most Discussed Topics
- NBA 2K18: Each Game Mode Was Updated For The New Season
- Every Feature Of NBA 2K18 Has Undergone Some Sort Of Improvement
- Irving Is One Of Three Covers For This Year's Basketball Game NBA 2K18
- NBA 2K18 Has Made Some Strides And Changes In Gameplay
- NBA 2K18: Microtransactions Is Connected With The Real-Life NBA Offseason